With the Wimpy App you’ll be earning cash back rewards with every meal! You can also send gift vouchers to friends and family or use it to make no-contact payments. Find it in your app store and download it for free today
We love it when you talk local – view the menu in your language
The new Wimpy menu is now available in all 11 official languages, which is a first for South Africa. So next time you visit us, order your favourite burger or brekkie your way, because here we love it when you talk local.
A 90g beef patty that’s covered in Wimpy relish and crispy onions, a boerie, chips and toast.
This new Wimpy grill can be enjoyed for only R59.90.
The Cheese Griller Banger Breakfast comes with 2 eggs, 2 rashers of streaky bacon, 2 pork bangers, a cheese griller and a slice of toast.
The Cheese Griller Banger Breakfast costs R59.90.
A smooth, rich coffee shot with a golden crema.
Our range of gourmet coffees includes Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Caffe Latte and Cremoccino.
Our award-winning special blend is made using carefully selected premium coffee beans from Brazil, Guatemala, Uganda and India, which are mixed and roasted to perfection right here in SA.
We only use freshly ground coffee beans and ensure that every cup is expressed to order by one of our highly-skilled baristas.
Espresso coffee shot with steamed milk and topped with milk foam.
Double shot of espresso coffee topped with hot water.
Espresso coffee with milk and a dollop of foam.
Cappuccino topped with a dairy based cream or cream alternative.
Reach for a Dream is a charity organisation that gives hope to children fighting life-threatening illnesses by making their dreams come true.
Yes, Reach for a Dream is a proudly South African charity.
Chicken fillet strips, mixed lettuce, feta, cucumber, tomatoes, sliced red onion and sweet chilli sauce.
A Wimpy Crumbed Chicken Fillet salad calls for a tall glass of soda.
300g Pork ribs & 3 chicken wings basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb & a side of your choice.
120g Sirloin steak, grilled onions, 80g lamb chop, 100g beef boerewors & ¼ chicken basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb & a side of your choice.
120g Sirloin steak, grilled onions, ¼ chicken basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb & a side of your choice.
A Fried chicken schnitzel fillet, 1 slice of cheese & mushroom sauce & a side of your choice.
2 Fried Chicken schnitzel fillets, 2 slices of cheese & mushroom sauce & a side of your choice.
6 Chicken wings basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb, with bbq or peri-peri dipping sauce & portion of chicken wings.
100g Beef boerewors, ¼ chicken basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb, with bbq or peri-peri dipping sauce & a side of your choice. While stocks last.
¼ Chicken basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb & chips.
¼ Chicken basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb with reg chips & reg soda & a side of your choice.
2 Grilled chicken fillets basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb, served with creamy or chilli mayo & a side of your choice.
12 Chicken wings basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb, with bbq or peri-peri dipping sauce, served with a family portion of chips. While stocks last.
A delicious selection of finger snacks & bites: Cheese & jalapeño quesadillas, crumbed chicken sticks, pork cheese grillers, boerewors bites, bbq pork riblets, chicken wings* basted with bbq, peri-peri or lemon & herb, crispy onion rings, mustard mayo & sweet chilli dipping sauces. *While stocks last.
A handcrafted serving of hot chocolate also available in an almond or soy milk alternative.
Yes, we do deliver.
Yes, you can Call & Collect or drop by to order and pick up your takeaway. Some of our restaurants also allow you to order online: https://app.wimpy.co.za/
You can grab a regular Wimpy cappuccino for only R19.90 for either takeaway or Wimpy Delivery from 2 July until 16 July 2021.
Wimpy’s cappuccino promotion will be running for 2 weeks from 2 July until 16 July 2021.
You can either order online through Wimpy’s own delivery or for kerbside collection; or you can Call & Collect or head in store; where you can safely grab your regular cappuccino.
The Wimpy cappuccino promo offer is a regular cappuccino at R19.90. This offer is valid from 2 – 16 July 2021. A mega cappuccino is also available for R29.90. This offer is only available for takeaway, Call & Collect, Kerbside Collection or Wimpy Delivery. Note that not all of our restaurants offer delivery and that this offer is not available through Uber Eats or Mr D. This offer cannot be exchanged for another hot drink on the Wimpy menu. This offer can be purchased through the Wimpy Rewards App. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice.
• We have implemented hand sanitising for all customers. • Staff wash and sanitise their hands for 20 seconds at least every 20 minutes. • Specific training modules for staff have been launched, and staff have been trained practically in the workplace. • Every restaurant has educational best practice notices for our staff and drivers, in accordance with the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health’s regulations. • Every staff member, including our delivery drivers, are screened for symptoms every day. • We have implemented a No-Contact Delivery service which ensures that our customers do not come in physical contact with our staff. • 3rd Party drivers are screened with temperature checks and the register is completed. Drivers showing symptoms or a high temperature are not permitted inside and cannot deliver. The 3rd party delivery company is immediately notified.
• No. • Gloves are at higher risk of carrying pathogens than properly washed hands. • Wearing gloves creates a false sense of security and has potential to lead to staff relaxing the strict hygiene standards we uphold at Wimpy • The person wearing the gloves cannot feel dirt or greasiness on their gloves, which means that they change gloves less often than they would wash dirty hands. • The wrong sized glove could tear or puncture leading to food contamination due to exposure to skin. • Contamination from the gloves themselves could cause cross contamination if the glove had touched any other surfaces. • Wearing gloves in our hot and steamy kitchens may cause perspiration on the hands and lead to ideal conditions for bacterial growth on the skin under the gloves.
• Wearing of cloth facemasks is a legislated requirement for all South Africans. • No one is permitted to enter our restaurant premises (including our own staff, delivery teams, suppliers, or inspectors) if they are not wearing a cloth mask. • Wimpy is supplied cloth masks by local South African suppliers, and we do not use surgical masks in our restaurants as this will reduce the availability of surgical masks to our brave healthcare workers in South Africa. • In addition to the cloth face masks, our staff who engage with delivery drivers also wear a face shield as an extra precaution.
• Sanitizing hand dispensers or bottles are available for drivers and staff. • Restaurants display posters promoting regular handwashing and sanitising. • Staff have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water. • Drivers are equipped with personal hand sanitisers for regular use on delivery trips.
• Staff members, when they are feeling unwell or showing signs or symptoms of Coronavirus, should stay at home and quarantined until symptoms have cleared. • Our staff are working in separate teams which have zero physical contact between the teams. Should one of our team members start to show symptoms, the entire team will be isolated and sent for testing. • Depending on the severity of the case, we might have to close our doors to sterilise the restaurant and reopen with approval from the Department of Health.
• Cleaning schedules are followed daily. • All food contact surfaces are cleaned and washed, as and when necessary: during and/or immediately after the handling of food so that contamination of the food that meets any such surface is prevented. • Daily deep cleaning. This requires all equipment and surfaces to be thoroughly washed with soap and water.
Wimpy prides itself in the strict personal hygiene practices supported by the Wimpy Food Safety Policies, under the regulation of the national Department of Health (Regulation 638).
• Floor markers indicating 1.5-meter safe distance between workstations are in place. • We have implemented a No Contact Delivery service for all orders. • Depending on the size of restaurant and the number of floor markers that assist with social distancing, we only allow a limited number of customers inside.
Our restaurants are operating with a very limited number of staff, and the strict physical distancing practices we have put in place in our kitchens, we have had to rationalise our menu to optimise our speed of service.
To see which restaurant is open in your area and what their trading hours are, download the Wimpy App or visit wimpy.co.za
This procedure ensures to protect both our drivers and our customers. This means that customers will be able to receive their meals with making no physical contact with the drivers.
• All delivery bags are sanitized and wiped down before each order is packed. • Online payments are encouraged, as this means zero contact at all; however, our process still caters for those who choose to pay with a card or cash. • Our drivers carry a personal hand sanitizer bottle with them at all times. • Upon arriving at the customer’s delivery address, the driver will knock on the customer’s door / ring bell. • The driver will stand back away from the customer at a safe distance. • When the customer comes out, the driver will sanitise their hands and remove the meal from their delivery bag. • The driver will place the meal on top the delivery bag in front of the customer, while still maintaining a safe distance. • The customer will pick up their meal and check the content of the order. • If payment needs to be made by card, the driver will wipe down the card machine and prepare it for the transaction. The customer then will simply tap, insert or swipe their card. If a PIN is required, the driver will hold out the card machine towards the customer so that the customer can enter their PIN without having to handle the card machine. • If payment needs to be made with cash, the driver will have confirmed the exact change amount needed before arriving. The change will be placed in a sealed and sanitized money bag. The customer will pick up their meal that was placed on top of the delivery bag, check the meal, and then place the cash on top of the delivery bag. The driver will pick the cash up, and replace it with the change for the customer to pick up. • The driver will then sanitize their hands and pick up the empty delivery bag to leave.
Just present your vaccination card to your waiter on the day you get your vaccination, or the day after, to qualify. While stocks last.
A regular filter coffee.
No. Your filter coffee cannot be exchanged for cash or any other drink on the menu.
Just visit any Wimpy and order a Kids’ Combo Meal! You’ll get a FREE South African short story for kids. Collect all 6.
On the Wimpy website you’ll find 6 South African audiobooks for kids.
About WimpyMaseru Pioneer Mall
Hello and welcome to Wimpy Maseru Pioneer Mall. Since ’67, we’ve inspired families and friends to come together for shared moments over meals. Here, you can refuel with some classic burgers, all-day brekkies, iconic shakes, delicious desserts, and premium blend coffees. Yes, with us you’re sure to enjoy every moment. Why not try our latest burger, the Double Cheese BBQ Mayo Burger Meal? Also download the Wimpy Rewards App to earn rewards with every meal. Our Kids’ Combo Meals are always served with fun, educational toys to keep the little ones entertained. Currently our restaurant is closed for sit down, but you still order your favourites for takeaway or delivery.